Thursday, March 25, 2010

Health and Beauty

Last year I spent some time on the college newspaper for St. Catherine University. I wrote a lot about health, specifically articles relating to health on college. I hated the deadlines and barely had any time to do research or write because I was so busy with school, homework, and ROTC. But now that I am not doing any of those things, I figure I might have some time to find a job, even if it were a freelance job, writing a health/beauty section. That was my original intent in starting a blog - that it was going to be about health and beauty on a budget. I gave up that idea after I started working on finding a job - but I could still do it if I wanted. I just need to get dedicated to the idea. At the moment, I am simply spending my time writing reviews on epinions.com. You should check them out : kjs_points is my user name.

No comments:

Post a Comment